Since all the cool kids are doing it.
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
Since early 2008.
2. What does your username mean?
Well, it's a robot mafia strip club. I once read an outrageous story online where a mob boss owned a bunch of robots and had them work as strippers. It was so insane I had to make it my username.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Sarcastic, Logical, Funny
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
I'm pretty sure it was this: i.imgur.com/kPPDzJw.jpg
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
I just like to sit down and doodle for a few minutes on paper. I love digital, but pencil work is my true love. I also have a huge passion for writing.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Watercolors. I'm trying, but it's very difficult to get used to.
8. What was your first favourite?
I don't know, but it was probably some anime trash.
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
I enjoy art with weird concepts and striking colors.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
Probably PhunPhishTiger. AAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
I was able to cope with the lack of friendship in highschool through the many friends I had on dA at the time. Through a certain someone, I learned to grow up when I reached rock bottom. I can't thank them enough for how much they have helped me through everything.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Just your usual mechanical pencil, Wacom Intuos 5, SAI paint tool, and crayola colored pencils. But it's not really the tools that make the artist.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Anything from the late SmashBros dAmn chat, as well as being an admin for I-Call-Bull.